..friends in solitude

2007-07-10

Someone’s Someone Special

Oh yet another thing to think about. Well, actually don’t have to think about it. But somehow, I make myself keep thinking about it. And I hate the fact that sometimes I enjoy to think about it.

How long, how long?
How much time I have to spend
To finally find out the meanings
Of the little this, of the slight that?
I mean
If I’m not that special, why bother?
Maybe I’m just another project on your schedule.
Thank you to put me in your agenda. But feeling needs more effort than that.

Or maybe I should repeat the words “I don’t hold on to the tail of your kite” - just like Tori Amos – over and over again? Until I can make myself believe in those words. Until I can just pass it by and don’t care about what’s in your mind anymore.

Though I always believe it is normal if everyone sometimes want to be someone’s someone special.

5 comments:

Windy Amrin said...

it's just the matter of time.
be patient and keep believing on what u believe! :)

Neng Asti said...

kenapa orang selalu mengira semua yang saya tulis disini adalah kisah nyata, ya? heum *thinking face*..

viar said...

ooh jadi ngga nyata ya?

Neng Asti said...

It's for you to know, for you to find out *smile*.. Makanya blog ini disebut "tempat bersembunyi dalam serakan kata-kata"..

viar said...

oh kitu nya?
jadi bebas yah kalo mau menginterpretasikan tulisan kamu itu nyata atau fiksi?

Atau berimajinasi mengembangkan ceritanya? Hehehe

*tidak puas menyampah di komen fs sajah*