..friends in solitude

2007-03-20

Halooooo.. Bumi kepada - well- the little girl inside her box!!!

Baby, you don't know me. AT ALL. Don't dare to say you know what I've been through. And hearing about me from someone who's been telling me lies and fooling me all the time is not what I can call 'know someone'. I don't know what he's been telling you about me. But some of them might be said just to cover his a**. Here's some advice for you: don't trust a man too much. See from another perspective. Think the way man thinks. Maybe you need to write this advice down, cuz you might need it someday.

Cupcake, I don't know you either. So I don't want to judge you. I won't. TRUST ME. And I never have the intention to hate you. I never even want to disturb your life.

I am the one who start this? Oh, please. Ask that sweetypiehunnybunny of yours. And how sorry he is now. But then again.. Nah, don't do that. He might be doing that 'covering a**' thing again. And at the end of it all, I might be the beyotch again.

So darling, grown up. Finish your own problem alone with your babyboo. Count me out. As he's fully yours now.

I can be mean if I want to. But I chose not too. At first I try to ignore everything and be quiet *since I have many many things that are more important than your love life*. But at some point, even I have my own limit. I am not that shallow.

And oh yeah, I'm so over that sweetypiehunnybunny of yours. Please. You're the one who should move on and forget everything about what had happen between me and him, I guess.

1 comment:

ilmaffectional said...

Well, I think you should kick their a** outside your 'box', and fill your box with those hot a**es out there :P

jadi, daripada mikirin mereka, mending lo mikirin ikan2 di laut yang belom terjamah kail pancing, setujuuu??? yuukkk marrriii..