..friends in solitude

2006-11-21

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE

I was thinking..

I used to love this man. Really. He was what I lived for. Even until few days ago, I still think that he was one of the best I’ve ever had. But now, everything is just an old dreary story I don’t even want to hear anymore.

My consciousness began on a Saturday evening. His words, made me mad and laugh at the same time. I know he never understands my feelings. Not back then, not at the present. But I never thought that he sees me that low. How can he came up with those words? Thinking that I was going to meddle with his love life? No. Sorry, but no. I have better things to do.

He was always been irrational. But I never thought that he is so shallow.

Wake up and smell the coffee, you are not that special anymore.



[this is what happen when you’re trying to be nice to a red nose retardo]

No comments: